July 28, 2010

tuesday love. ♥ ♥ ♥

I should post this blog yesterday, but internet connection was extremely bad. I can't even connect anyway.

yeah, the story is I craving to eat sushi and ramen couples day ago. and my bf (again -bored :p) granted my wish!

yesterday was really my day. even though missed from the plan, which is we were going to pim to watch movie actually and eat at sushi tei restaurant. but there was accident make us to watched movie in sms and ate at sushi naga. haha..different caste but still good. we watched INCEPTION ; which is very very heavy movie. quite interesting but not entertaining.

and I bought a new purse! lalalaaa..! old edition but I extremely happy. and I think there's no need to mentioned the brand. lol.

the point is, buying something even there isn't shopping, can build up your mood. ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment