July 13, 2010

bachelor degree.

Finally..! after 18 years I studied in school, I'm out-of-this-book-teachers-things. Me, graduated from my college life on 12 of July 2010.

four years lately was not a short time, but I feel like yesterday I was only lil' girl with pony-tail-hair came first at new college life, doesn't have any friends, doesn't know anybody, all seems stranger and awkward.

time by time, I grown up as a young lady, an independent woman.
and now time for me to face the truth, the reality, the work life.

I never imagine my life until this time. I only worrying about tomorrow, next week, and next month. Never in my head this day would coming.

all friends are gone..parent get older..sibling has child..and I'm freaking out about me next.

in this situation, I feel sad and happy. sad because I lose my school life which is means I lose my friends, but I'm happy I can make people around me proud that I can finished my school with best score. really the best. big thanks to all parties who help me during this school life.

the journey has just begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment