July 24, 2010

love love!

yesterday, I was accompanied my boy to have a shooting profile in his cafe for culinary competition in TV. the shooting was simple and fun, he ever been in this situation before so there's no lot of time to take.

the competition was taken on Wednesday with lot of pressure. I hate television studio! they want me to stand by there on 5 pm and we arrived at 4.30 pm. Then do you know what happened next? the shooting was taken on 09.30 pm!! 4 hours waiting makes me dying. and the studio was COLD such a meat freezer with a lot of freak guys who had been paid by that TV program as a supporter or audience. and I came home at 1.30 am in the morning. luckily my dad was not kill me.

yeah, after that incredible experience, yesterday after shooting profile, Me and my boy was watched the Furry Vengeance! the movie really entertaining and there's no need brain in here.

After that, we were went to Pepenero, The Cucina Italiana! That's his promise to bring me there after me graduated. he knows that I really want to go there badly since months ago. plus, he gave my favorite chocolate bar in the world right after my thesis test. BIG SURPRISE. I never found that chocolate flavor here, because as I remember that only available in Sydney or somewhere else except Indonesia. even that was not a big present, but that's mean HUGE for me. :)

♥ ♥ ♥ big smooch ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment