March 16, 2010

weekoff.

hellowww..!

After had a lil' vacation on weekend then I'm just too lazy to start a day. I promise to comin up on Monday, but that day was too bloody. I woke up with half of my body still on bed, went to campus and attending class with half brain, and visiting library with half of my heart. because of all those things, I moved out from library less than a hour. with 0% of chapter 4.

last Friday I went to Waterbom PIK with my boy. lil' bit confusing because on parking lot there's only five cars parked. and after entered the gate, I'm sure in there's less than 20 guests! that water park become my private pool!! uhhuuyy!! :D

yesterday after that bloody morning till noon, at the night the day was not too bad, Im going to Mall then watching movie with my mom and bro. again, I confused, why, on Monday, the mall just too crowded. *this is the opposite of my Friday* then I realized, today is holiday!! and yesterday such a weekend for people. aha!

now me at home, tinkering my final project but there's no hope. I'm just too lazy. so I decided to post my mocks here. sorry I make you such a trashcan, blogger. hihi..

now it's time to take a nap then go swimming! *again* :)

happy holiday! enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment