March 23, 2010

ugly betty..!

All of you might be loved one of the Tv show such as 90210, Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy, House or etc. and me?

I adore this TV show. UGLY BETTY.




I've been watching since season 1 on cable tv and I have completely have the dvd from season 3 until now. I enjoy the show, this TV show really funny, interesting, and some sort of moral to it all. these are things I love about this show :
  • The amazing interior design at Mode (Betty's office)
  • The cool outfits some of the actors get to wear (most of it is awesome except of course Betty’s wardrobe which is hideous)
  • Wilhelmina Slater the evil editor in chief, she’s so mean and funny.
  • The great bond Betty shares with her family.
  • The plot, and the problem which is not like Indonesian TV Show which kinda problem will never end. hihi.. Indonesian script writer should learn from this TV show.
Ok then, because of Im just to lazy to finished last chapter of my final project, now Im going to watch this, Ugly Betty season 4D. hihihi..seeya! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment