March 5, 2010

time to have fun!

yuhuuuu..after this busy week, now I can have a lil bit vacation!
no more final project. my second chapter already approved by lecturer, then I just going to chapter three which is I should go to library that open on Monday.

so, three days ahead I'm free for final project! uuuulalalalalalala...:D

today me and my boy watched Alice in Wonderland! uoww. so much fun! I love fairy tale and my final project called Wonderland Cafe! :)

I surprised there's Anne Hathaway become a White Queen. I love her since she was starring in Bride Wars. She's so cute! Here is Five Characters for Alice in Wonderland :


.Red Queen, White Queen, ALice.


.Tweedle Dee Tweedle Dum and Mad Hatter.

Red Queen is so funny! she looks like Jeng Kelin! there's a heart lips! hihi..

I love Disney pictures, they always recreate old fairy tale into a new version just to make that fairy tale doesn't extinct. I heart that. :) Fairy tale would be forever. Everlasting story for the child and also people like me, a girl with 21 years old but still crazy with fairy tale! live happily ever after... loveitsomuch!

No comments:

Post a Comment