March 20, 2010

chuckles.

hihihihi...*chuckling*
I don't know why I'm chuckling too often lately. Either cause of my out of the ordinary buddies or other stupidity. hihihihi..

yesterday, after met my lecturer for checking my final project, suddenly I feel jobless, my boy go outside the town for a week, and I have no plan for that Friday. Then I such have a lightening attack, I phoned "my out of the ordinary buddies" [I'll post later why I called her out of the ordinary :) ] to return back her NDS and don't know why, I followed her to finished her final project. then VOILA! less than a minute I picked up in my campus and going to Kemang. she's just to persuasive. hihihihi...

a whole day with her, in front of my eyes there's only 4words. F.O.O.D. a minute arrived in Kemang, we ate Fish and Chips which is that place is weird. does not look like a restaurant. but, I believe a proverb : "dont judge a book by its cover". and seriously, the food is outstanding. :)

again, a minute arrived in different part of city, (I forget the location) we're went to Papaya, a Japanese market. I bought cake and bread which is I just ate less than a hour.

again and again, a minute arrived in Tangerang, (my home) we ate (again) at Sushi Naga. which is.....I ate a lot!! I hate you girls! :D

I don't take a picture in every single action on my trip because Im just too busy with my day and not that so tawdry. :) so pictures above only illustration. :) *salmon mentai sushi* nyuumm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment