August 18, 2010

become phoenix.

my life lately, so ah-mazing! now I know whatever happened in my life there's a reason. If I can't get what I want, God pays with giving me what I actually need.

like my lastest post, I ever tempted to apply in wedding organizer and I canceled it, then two days later I canceled the interview in English course with guilty pressure, because I want that job to killing my time! I don't know when I can get my real job. but then my ex-lecturer said that I've to wait, just be patience, you'll get what you need.

then? I had interview in five-star-hotel in the same day which I should had an interview in English course. I just thinking, so..this is my way? unbelievable. then I came to that hotel but the interview not working well, I'm newby in interview! never done this before. no preparation from inside and outside body. I ever feel regret. why I don't prepare myself to have my dream job.

I feel desperate, I always think that chance never knock twice. why I wasn't use it carefully. then I decided to work in my bro's company. but at the day, I should back to campus to fixed my thesis, I cursed that lecture at that time. But now I should thanks to him. yes, this is my way. the day after I went to campus, I was called by Hotel near my home which is this hotel is the first hotel that I applied after I graduated and my parent hoping me so much to work there. unbelievable.

so. I didn't want to make the same mistake. I do my best in this interview, inside outside head was totally prepared. after the interview was done,the staff told me to wait until next call. I guess before this hotel will open at the end of the year. so (again) I decided to work in my bro's company to wait until this hotel open. but do you know what happened next?? the day that I should start to work in my bro's company, I had a second interview and I signed the job contract that day.

unbelievable. so this is my way God? you made it beautiful. you teached me how to grateful for whatever I got. for understand there's will be a great way after this no-way-to-go. I believe in you for whatever you look alike. :)

then! another unbelievable thing, I start to work next week. The Hotel even not done yet! I'm happy enough to work very very soon. even this is four-star-hotel, which is my dream job is work in five-star-hotel, I think this is a good start to have a job in five-star-hotel with higher position later. :) this way really good. I never stop thank you.

another story,

one of my best friend just one step ahead to become a SQ stewardess. I always pray for her to have the best way in her life for whatever it is. :)

my another best friend will studying abroad and will not see each other for a year. and I also pray for her to get a wonderful life there.

my high school best friend already married and graduated, just wait to called auntie. :)

so my best friends are ready to fly reach their own dreams, going abroad, got married, and me ready to fly in my work life. then what I should be worrying about?

just live life to the fullest and "I love Living Live. If I fail, I try again, and again, and again." - nick.v-

3 comments:

  1. Halo.. Blognya bagus sekali... :)
    Saya ada baca beberapa artikelnya loh..
    Berkunung juga ya ke blog saya dan dibaca2 artikelnya juga.. ;)

    Terima kasih,
    http://nicetobeoki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. and unfortunately, i didn't pass the final interview.. =(
    am waiting for the next interview.
    if i fail, i try again and again and again, rite? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely!! keep trying, NEVER EVER GIVE UP. :)

    ReplyDelete