June 2, 2010

today's schedule

is another DVD day...!! yeayy!

nothing to finished today, and I want to enjoy my last 2 weeks before real test day in campus!

all new dvd's accompany me this Wednesday, first to watch :



review: this movie totally funny and entertaining,
another "the proposal" movie. :)




review: in my opinion this movie such as "Confession of Shopaholic".
girl work in fashion design but pretending in financial company.\quite interesting.



review: I LOVE THIS MOVIE. all fairy tale stuffs, fabulous!
I want it in my Wonderland Cafe, but it's too late. hiks.

watching again ;



review: too many big actor and actress here, so there's no protagonist.
the story just so so.



review: totally awesome! the story, place, actress and actor,
and those hocus pocus things make this movie perfect!

enjoy your day y'all..!! HAKUNA MATATA..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment