June 5, 2010

my clay!

yeyy..! this week gonna be my luckiest week of June. On last Tuesday my final project was approved by one of the lecture, and yesterday, another lecture approved too! so, there's no need to have tutorials, and my final project has finished. just wait for the real test another 2 weeks later.

so now, I learn a new thing which is so excited, even I dont have any art talent. :p
I made a clay! These can made by any kind of flours,or you can buy the jumping clay at Hobby Store.



preparation. three colors of clay

mixed the color until get pink and skin color

make part of body and put them together

then VOILA.>!! Ms.Piggy Pig was ready to show! :)

yeah, I admit it, this ms.piggy pig are way lil' different with the example, Im newbie!
but It's not bad rite? ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment