April 1, 2010

long weekend.

yeahh. I've passed long weekend several times. but never with all my heart and my mind.

since my organizer was lost, my brain keep reminds me my to-do-list. I can't enjoy my holiday.

and now, I can't utilize my holiday again which is I might be join my bro's trip with my uncle 4 days ahead on lion's state, but I can't leave all this sh*t and easily forget it! *even a while*.

I almost give up several times. If only I'm not cheered up all day by my boy, not compliment myself, support from friends and family, I'm sure I come to my lecturer with tears going down and said "I think I will pending this semester."

you must believe, "Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once and a while, so that we can see life with a clearer view again". whatever your problem is,
cry loudly then Cheer Up! :)


everything will be okay
in the end

if it's not okay
it's not the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment