April 17, 2010

happiness transmitter.

I realize, I always post a blog only in two situation, either I'm so happy or I'm so sad. hihi. now my happiness transmitter is on the max..! :D

first, my final project from chapter 1 till' chapter 4 has been approved by 2 lecturer! and I'm happy that the deadline is on June,14th which is two months later from now. my 3d design almost finish with my cinderella's pumpkin on it. yeaww.! :D then, my restaurant logo, and all about the design were in progress too.



second, after watched Disney On Ice, next month would be so fabulous ; the whole family is going to the beach! we all want to celebrate our three members of family birthday,
my mom on may 3rd,
my dad on may 4th and
me on may 6th..!
we celebrate it all in Carita Beach on may 8th
with all family members ;


my oldest bro family and lil' bebi brokoli,
my mom and dad,

my second bro with his girl,

my uncle and lil' michele,

and of course me with my boy. :)
the nextreason would be update later. i don't know exactly what happen tomorrow, maybe other happiness are waiting for me! ;p *wishwish*

No comments:

Post a Comment