February 26, 2010

wonderland cafe!


Suddenly happy!
finally. after looking for three weeks I got someone who can make a 3D design for my final project.

yeahh. this project is ridiculous. Student must make 3D design for their project whereas we are not in design major! Then we must find another people doing this job which is THIS IS EXPENSIVE!!! ckk.

But that is not the problem anymore, I got the person, with friendly cost. :)

I tell a little about my final project. I make cafe which served food in fairy tale such as :


:: Poisoned Apple by Snow White::


:: ginger bread man by Hansen and Gretel's ::


:: Radishes by Rapunzel ::

I choose this project because I love fairy tale and all about it! I love Disney princess and Prince charming. but I live in real world where prince charming only exist in fairy tale. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment