February 23, 2010

final project.

Final Project.
Sometimes I love you, but I hate you more often.

I learn so many new things in here. I found a lot of type of people, and experiences.

1. Being nice with adviser lecturer.
(this is a must if you want to pass this last semester and get your degree on time.) some people easily search advance with lecturer, like give them some food, big smile even you are not smile actually, or even, meet them outside the uni just to search advance. In my thought, you able to give any kind of gift to your lecturer "after this all over". Just for thank you to your lecturer for advising so long. Not to make you to finished your final project. But yaahh..that's only my thought. People are just too abstract.

2. Be Tricky.
"keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer". I think this is suit for this point. We really don't know what in people mind, sometimes they can be so kind, but in fact they have bad thought for you. Either want to steal your data, or even, to dropped you down. So, Do not Trust Anyone ( only for people who takes the final project too). Either that's your best friend, they can be enemies in your blanket. They make friends with you just to find out your weakness. Truly best friend never take benefits from you.

On this final project, I work without partner. I think this is the best choice. I really don't want just because this silly things (final project,red) I broke my friendship. Nobody knows what happen tomorrow, either you got trouble and bad feelings, your partner must take those effect too. So, I work alone, nobody mad to me and I mad to nobody. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment