April 12, 2012

life's sweet.

it’s over, im moving forward, forget everything, and forgive all. maybe it’s hard but there’s nothing to worry about.

I do believe if GOD always make the best plan for every part of my life. there’s always a reason why was it happened.

I do believe there’s no lost without any good replacement(s). GOD prepared everything which best for me. soon or later. just wait and do some effort.

I do believe Im not alone, there’s always people out there waiting for my presence, and could accept me the way i am and will loves me more than i will never know. people out there.

I do believe, past is past, time goes by and life goes on. no matter how hard it is you should to move on, never give up and always give thanks. :))

everything has its own timing, don’t force it to make it your own time.

No comments:

Post a Comment